General Rules of Admission
- Admission must be taken in person by submitting duly filled up application form and anti ragging undertaking and by depositing the prescribed fees.
- All admissions shall be provisional subject to confirmation from the Principal and Kumaun University, Nainital.
- Documents to be submitted :
- Self attested photocopy of 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
- Self attested photocopy of Graduation / Post Graduation Marksheets
- Original Migration Certificate, Character Certificate
- Self attested photocopy of Domicile / Resident Proof and Aadhaar Card
- Self attested photocopy of Category Certificate (if belong to OBC / SC / ST)
- Gap Certificate in case of an applicant having gap in education (Affidavit)
- Anti-Ragging affidavit by student
- Declaration affidavit by student
- 5 Colour Photographs (Passport Size)
- An applicant who has graduated or post graduated or its equivalent in any discipline can apply for 3 Year LL.B. degree course with minimum 45% for General, 42% for OBC and 40% for SC or ST Category.
- No Age limit
Boys: Black Blazer, White Shirt, Black Pant, Black Shoes, Back Tie Girls: Black Blazer, White Salwar Kameez, White Dupatta, Black Shoes
Black Blazer, White Shirt, Black Pant, Black Tie, Black Shoes
Identity Card / Library Card
Each student will be issued an identity card and library card after his admission is sought. The identity card and library card is valid during his / her studentship. In case of loss or damage of the identity card or library card, duplicate card will be issued on request on payment of prescribed fees.
Duration of the Programme
The duration of course is three academic years divided into Six Semesters. The academic year start from the month of July and ends in the month of June next year. A student admitted in one session ceases to be the student of the College at the end of session. For each part a student has to take admission afresh.
Medium of Instruction
A student is being given liberty to take any option either hindi or english.
A candidate is required to attend at least 75% of the classes actually held to be eligible to fill up the form for the examination in each semester.
College / Teaching Hours
The College hour is from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The teaching hours are modified from time to time as and when required and will be notified on the Notice Board of the College.
The College office generally functions in the morning from 9 am to 4 pm.